These are pixel strings that we cannot remember ever purchasing! Found buried in a warehouse. They are unused and tested. Could be we did not like their looks? They have a secondary power wire that is connected at the ends and at mid string. It appears to be a built in power injector. Green heat shrink is used to seal the connections.
We tested every string and they all work 100%... They are old and a little discolored. We have no idea what we paid for them but we are sure it was 2 or 3 times this price!
Price is only $7.99 ... Sold in sets of 6 strings of 50 for only $47.95 Includes a dangle for each string. Can be used with most of our pixel controllers. (Not compatible with the 12V CCC-II controller).
PRICE IS FOR 6 STRINGS OF 50 (300 PIXELS TOTAL)
- 50 RGB Pixels per string - 4" Spacing
- Green wire and connectors
- End to End ( down stream end has cap)
- Voltage = 5V
- Pixels are 4 wire - WS2801 controlled
- Secondary power cable. Taps in at ends and mid string.
- Can be controlled by Pixie4, Pixie8, Pixie16 and Pixcon16 devices
- Compatible with the Cosmic Color Pixel Controller
- Dangle included for each string
SORRY SOLD OUT