Includes ribbons, controller, all tree hardware.
- 6'6" pixel tree with 400 pixels. Includes everything
necessary to setup the tree.
- Pixie8 controller & UL recognized MeanWell
power supply mounted in a UL list enclosure
- Pixels are mounted in strips ready to hang on tree (
Save and do it yourself ).
- Stake template provides perfect spacking for the 16
strings and the 3 support cables.
- Controller mounts to pole inside tree
- Special adustable straps can be tightened and
loosened to get tree level and straight
- Staked stub straps can remain frozen in the ground
until spring allowing for easy takedown regardless of the temperature.
Assembly is easy. Detailed instructions
are included. A
summary of assembly:
- Find location and drive center stake into center pole
- Laydown spacing template and drive support cable and
pixel string stakes through the 3 hole stap stubs.
- Place center pole and 3 support cables. Level pole by
- Connect controller to center pole using releasable
- Place top on tree with pixel strings attached. This
is 6'6" you may need a ladder.
- Connect straps to staked strap stubs using adjusting
straps. Do not tighten
- Plug strips into controller.
- Tighten straps crisscrossing the tree. Tighten strip
1 then strip 8, strip 2 then strip 9...
You can save by
doing some of the assembly yourself. The listed price includes:
proper spacing and snapping the pixels into the pixel strips. The
strips are then cut to length and doubling up at
the ends for extra support. Using scraps from the pixel/strap
assembly 19 stake strip stubs are cut and folded. In
additon the strips are connected to the top ring.
You can save $50 by doing these assembly steps yourself. Select the
"Strip Assembly - Done by Customer" option below.