The UV-Flood-50W is a powerful 36VDC, 50 Watt UV Flood. It comes complete with internal control board, a weather proof power supply, a weather proof cast aluminum case (IP65), and a weather proof RJ45 connector to plug this controller directly into your LOR network. This controller inputs 120/240V AC and can also run in a standard DMX512 universe.
WARNING! The lamp emits very strong UV light during operations. Do not look directly into the operating lamp or eye damage may occur. Avoid prolonged exposure to skin or other tissue.
Note: Software is not included. We recommend that you purchase the Generic Starter Package to receive the software at a discounted price. The Advanced license level is required in order to use these Flood Lights in our store sequences.
The Cosmic Color Flood is 50 watts of intense brightness. When the red, green and blue control channels are at 100%, the output is like looking into a concentrated 300 watt incandescent flood light. The Cosmic Color Flood plugs into a standard Light-O-Rama data network just like any other controller. Built into the Cosmic Color Flood is a five channel controller that operates in a number of intelligent modes making sequencing much easier.
You can control each flood light individually or take advantage of ‘macro’ channels where a single channel creates a special effect on a particular flood.
Two flood versions: RGB and ultraviolet
The Light-O-Rama Cosmic Color Floods come in standard RGB to create just about any color or ultraviolet (blacklight) that’s perfect for Halloween haunts. Each includes a built-in controller and external, weather-resistant power supply.
|50 Watt Cosmic Color RGB Flood with built-in controller||Typical external weather-resistant power supply is included||50 Watt Cosmic Color Ultraviolet Flood with built-in controller|
Cosmic Color Flood means any color you need. Want to change the mood of a venue in a hurry? Cosmic Color Floods use the latest RGB based LED technology meaning any flood light can be any color at any time and under your total control. Cosmic Color Floods are simple to deploy and simple to control. Just plug them into your existing LOR data network and go.
The Light-O-Rama CF50D Cosmic Color Flood is an LED lighting system that has the controller built into the flood head with a separate DC power supply. The controller understands and automatically detects both LOR and DMX-512 protocols. It has two weatherproof RJ45 dangles that can be jumpered for LOR or DMX-512 (E1.27-2) network wiring.
Already have a communications infrastructure using DMX-512 typically used in the entertainment industry? We’ve got you covered. Light-O-Rama light controllers are smart enough to analyze the type of data network they are connected to and adapt to DMX-512 if needed. Depending on the unique network assigned to your Light-O-Rama controller, it will occupy that DMX-512 address plus the next four channels The five control channels must be in the same DMX-512 universe.
The entire Cosmic Color Flood system is weatherproof and UV resistant. The flood has five control channels: red, green and blue for the color flood and brightness and two strobe effect channels. The strobe effect channels give precise control over strobing with the RGB channels.
The flood head dissipates heat so care should be taken to make sure there is adequate air flow around the flood head and power supply. We recommend at least 6″ of clearance.
- High quality metal flood head with stainless steel hardware
- 50w LED chip (about the same brightness as a 300 watt incandescent flood)
- Rectangular light pattern with extremely uniform brightness
- 16 million colors
- Ultraviolet (blacklight) version available
- DMX-512 and Light-O-Rama protocols
- Built in controller and external UL approved DC power supply
- Weatherproof RJ45 dangles
- Jumpers for LOR or DMX-512 RJ45 wiring
- Constant current LED drive for maximum brightness and lifespan
- All Light-O-Rama effects supported
- Strobe effects supported in any color or brightness
- Three trigger inputs
- Stand-alone operation with an internal lighting control sequence
- Operating environment: outdoors, -120 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Paint is UV resistant
- Controller is built on back of the flood head
- Standard LOR controller configuration
- LOR network data speed: 19.2K, 57.6K, 115.2K and 500K
- Control channels: 5 (red, green, blue and 2 strobe effects)
- Flood head dimensions without bracket or bracket parallel to front of flood: 11.125″ wide x 9.125″ high x 5.375″ deep
- Flood head dimensions with bracket perpendicular to front of flood: 11.125″ wide x 9.125″ high x 7.75″ deep
- Universal power supply, will work in 100-240VAC environments and produces 12 volts at 5 amps (60 watts)
- Power supply dimensions: 7.375″ wide x 1.5″ high by 1.75″ deep (including mounting flange)
Connecting Cosmic Color Floods
1. The Light-O-Rama ShowTime Sequencing Suite works on your personal computer running Microsoft Windows and allows you to design your own shows. The ShowTime Sequencing Suite then runs your shows and sends the right commands at the right time to the various control channels. The ShowTime Sequencing Suite can even keep music synchronized to the controller commands.
2. Speakers to play the music accompanying your show are attached to the computer sound card.
3. Your personal computer communicates to the controllers using a device plugged into your computer’s serial or USB communications port. The blue line shows the standard serial output of your computer (RS-232 or USB) out of your PC where it enters our converter that transforms the signal to the native Light-O-Rama network protocol (the green line) that connects to our various types of controllers over standard computer network wire. We recommend Cat 5 LAN cables available from us and off-the-shelf from your local big box store in the computer section.
4. The Light-O-Rama professional or residential controllers include special effects such as simple on/off, intensities, smooth fading, twinkling, shimmering. Over 200 controllers can be daisy chained, mixed and matched on the LOR network giving you the ability to control thousands of channels. Need more channels? Add another Light-O-Rama network.
5. Electrical power is supplied to the controller placed close to your lights so you don’t need to run long extension cords. Commands from the Software Sequencing Suite are performed on each controller. Power to each of the attached lighting circuits is controlled independently. Think of having many dimmer switches that the computer can change very quickly and independently.
6. Connection to the Cosmic Color Floods. Multiple CCFs can be daisy-chained like all other controllers on a Light-O-Rama network. Note: each Cosmic Color Flood controller includes a power supply requiring a connection to primary power just like number 5 above.
View the manual for the 50 Watt Flood here.