is not included.
THIS IS JUST THE
CONTROLLER - NO PIXELS ARE INCLUDED
- 16 String smart pixel controller
- Up to 100 pixels per string
- Simple LOR network connectivity; no LAN required. LOR
network speeds up to 1Mbit
- Appears in the software as 16 unit IDs with up to 100
pixels/unit ID (300 chanels per ID)
- Supports legacy mode which makes each string behave
like a CCR or a single string CCB. Support all features of these
devices (color effects and macros)(firmware for color effects and macros will be available 1st quarter 2017)
- Voltage = 5V or 12V
- Handles up to 60 amps
- Strings are individually fused
- 3 inputs for interactive shows
- Stand alone program storage for independent operation
- Supports all Light-O-Rama pixel ICs. Currently,
WS2811 400KHz, WS2811 800KHz, WS2812, WS2801, LDP6803 &
SM16716. More to be added.
- Plug in screw terminal connectors provided for each
Need Software? We recommend that you
purchase the Generic Starter Package
receive the software at a discount.
The PRO Version of the Light-O-Rama Software Suite is recommended.