The RGB-Flood-10W is a powerful yet compact, 12VDC RGB Flood with a weather proof cast aluminum case (IP65). Comes with 16' power cord and 18" dangle for easy controller attachment.
To use this flood you will need a controller card like the CMB24D controller. You will also need a 12VDC power supply. This is a great purchase option if you need a replacement for one of your Complete Flood Light Package flood lights.
Note: Software is not included. Need Software? We recommend that you purchase the Generic Starter Package to receive the software at a discount.
What do our 10W floods look like in real life? Check it out!
RGB 10W Flood Details
- Input 12VDC, 10 Watts
- Constant Current drivers using PWM for intensity
- Weatherproof cast aluminum case (IP65)
- Three control channels (red, green, blue), common anode
- Light output: approximately 800 lumens when red, green and blue are at 100%
- Comes with 16′, four wire power cord power cord to attach to controller (use the CMB24D)
- Comes with 18″ dangle on the light for connecting to the above power cord
- Requires a DC-PWM driver for RGB effects (use the CMB24D)
- Requires a 12VDC power source
- 4.5″ w x 3.375″ h x 3.25″ deep
RGB floods can be any color you desire. Each flood puts out approximately 800 lumens (about like a 60 watt incandescent light bulb) and can be controlled independently using our CMB24D controller. Use multiple RGB floods and have your entire venue change color on command.
|RGB Floodlight (10 watts)||A few RGB flood colors (10 watts)|
CMB24D RGB controller basic layout
1. The Light-O-Rama ShowTime Sequencing Suite works on your personal computer running Microsoft Windows and allows you to design your own shows. The ShowTime Sequencing Suite then runs your shows and sends the right commands at the right time to the various control channels. The ShowTime Sequencing Suite can even keep music and video synchronized to the controller commands.
2. Speakers to play the music accompanying your show are attached to the computer sound card.
3. Your personal computer communicates to the Light-O-Rama controllers using a device plugged into the computer’s serial or USB communications port. The blue line shows the standard serial output of the computer (RS-232 or USB) connected to our adapter that transforms the signal to the native Light-O-Rama network protocol (the green line) that then connects to our various types of controllers over standard computer network wire. We recommend Cat 5 LAN cables available from us and off-the-shelf from your local big box store in the computer section.
4. The Light-O-Rama CMB24D is connected to your network just like any other controller. The board is designed to drive eight dumb RGB devices. Each device has three channels (red, green, blue).
5. The Light-O-Rama professional or residential high voltage AC light controllers include special effects such as simple on/off, intensities, smooth fading, twinkling, shimmering. Over 200 controllers can be daisy chained, mixed and matched on one LOR network giving you the ability to command thousands of channels. Need more channels? Add another Light-O-Rama network.
6. The Light-O-Rama professional or residential high voltage AC light controllers include special effects such as simple on/off, intensities, smooth fading, twinkling, shimmering. Over 200 controllers can be daisy chained, mixed and matched on one LOR network giving you the ability to command thousands of channels. Need more channels? Add another Light-O-Rama network.