The Light O Rama Repeater makes it possible to support an extremely large network of controllers, a network that is not simply "a wire running from one controller to the next in a daisy chain," or a combination of these two. Can extend a Light O Rama network beyond the 4000’ maximum permitted by the RS485 electrical protocol.
The status LED indicates power (flashing) and connection to a PC or director (solid.)
- Allows complex Light O Rama network topologies in addition to the recommended daisy-chain
- Powered by nearby Light O Rama controllers over the network cable so no separate power supply is needed
- Small enough to fit inside a controller box for outdoor applications • Bi-directional to support interactive inputs on controllers
- No configuration required — simply plug in the Light O Rama network cables
- Has one RJ45 jack on the front and two RJ45 jacks on the back to allow the network to ‘Y’