We anticipate the RGBPlus version of this card will be available by the end of 2024. If you purchase this card between January 1, 2022 and the day the RGBPlus version is release, you will be eligible for a discount to the upgraded version.
This SD card is pre-programmed with the sequences shown in the "Playlist" tab and set up to run any time you give a Showtime Director power (and stop when you take it away). If you want to rearrange the sequences (or add in additional ones you've purchased from our sequence store), no problem - all of the original sequence files are included on the SD card and can be easily moved to your PC.
If you select the modifiable version of a card, you can even make changes to the sequences and add in additional props that might be unique to your display. The layout includes sequencing for four full 16 channel AC controllers plus 4 AC channels of strobes, four sets of eight dumb RGB elements, a 16x25 smart pixel tree, and four singing faces (when applicable).
If you're just starting out, we recommend purchasing a Showtime Central Starter Package to go with your SD card. The Showtime Central Starter Package includes all of the hardware you'd need to run the sequences on the SD card, an FM transmitter, and a Mini Showtime Director (This SD card can also be used with a larger N2-G4-MP3 or N4-G4-MP3 if you'd like to purchase one separately).
If you use one of the multi-network ShowTime MP3 Director, you can pick start and stop times using the menu on the MP3 director itself. Please note that this SD card does NOT include a Showtime Director or SD card reader/writer; you will need to purchase the components separately if you do not purchase the Showtime Central Starter Package
Important - This card runs at 500K. It requires Gen3 controllers and Directors. It does not support EasyLight Linker (wireless) communication.
- Greeting by Michael Buble' (0:10)
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble' (3:26)
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Michael Buble' (2:51)
- Jingle Bells by Michael Buble' featuring the Puppini Sisters (2:40)
- White Christmas by Michael Buble' and Shania Twain (3:36)
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Michael Buble' (2:51)
- Holly Jolly Christmas by Michael Buble' (1:59)
- Santa Baby by Michael Buble' (3:51)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Michael Buble' (3:50)
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Michael Buble' (3:07)
- Silent Night by Michael Buble' (3:47)
- Blue Christmas by Michael Buble' (3:41)
- Cold December Night by Michael Buble' (3:18)
- I'll Be Home For Christmas by Michael Buble' (4:24)
- Ave Maria by Michael Buble' (4:00)
- Mis Deseos / Feliz Navidad by Michael Buble' (4:24)
If you do not plan to make modifications to the sequences on this SD card or load them on to your computer, a Light-O-Rama software license is not required.
If you decide to run your show from a PC, want to make changes to modifiable sequences, or want to rearrange your playlist, then you will need to purchase a software license.
The Basic, Basic Plus, or Standard license is required to use the respective AC and dumb RGB elements in the layout.
The Advanced software license in S4.4.6 or higher required to output to the Singing Faces in the sequence. The Pro software license level of S5.5.2 or higher is required for the 16x25 smart pixel tree. If you edit the SD card files in S4, you must REMOVE the sequencing for the 16x25 pixel tree or else you will not be able to rewrite the playlist to your card.
Use the setup program on this SD card to install the sequences onto your computer, then use the Show Editor and Schedule Editor to add in additional store sequences or your own, then set your start and stop times for each night of the week.